These are HyperNiche
version 1 and associated fixes.
You will get all the fixes when you download (Specific List Below).
Note these fixes will only work if you have purchased HyperNiche Version 1.
Download if the last version update below is greater than your version noted in the Help | About of HyperNiche.
These are the last fixes for Version 1. All future fixes will apply to Version 2.
HyperNiche Fixes 1.46 (2924 KB)
XP or Earlier
Vista or 7
* ver. 1.46 Improved error protection for Graph | Distributions
* ver. 1.45 Fixed exporting xlsx file types.
* ver. 1.44 Fixed File | Export | Matrix | Excel an other Excel save options as .xls for those with Excel 2007.
* ver. 1.43 Fixed access violation with Response to Categoricals if previous run was multiple linear regression.
* ver. 1.42 Fixed failure of Import CSV of last column of matrix in some cases.
* ver. 1.41 Added control for minimum average neighborhood size to Response Curves 2D when optimizing tolerances.
* ver. 1.40 Several minor improvements including improvement for help accessibility across network.
* ver. 1.39 Response points | focal variable | you specify: Fixed omission of 1D model estimates.
* ver. 1.38 Fixed Excel import for files with international decimal.
* ver. 1.37 Fixed Graph | Response Points invalid graph when X axis is not first item in list.
* ver. 1.36 Fixed underestimate of xR2 and overestimate of residual sum of squares, occurring only under a rare set of conditions: (1) values for response variable are largely negative, (2) quantitative response, (3) local mean, (4) free search or screening.
* ver. 1.35 Fix for help system not being available over the network. Fix for importing Excel .xlsx files with greater than 701 (ZZ) columns.
* ver. 1.34 Fixed Graph | Fit Response Curves | 3D Projection plot swapping of X/Y axes labels.
* ver. 1.33 Saving graphs out of memory error handling for high resolutions fixed and maximum resolution changed to 700% (approximately 670 dpi).
* ver. 1.32 Revised companion document. Added trap for matrix files with 'division by zero' values in cells (#VALUE! and #DIV/0!).
* ver. 1.31 Lowest value allowed for "Minimum Neighborhood Size for Estimate" changed from 1 to 0.
* ver. 1.30 Fixed omission of writing file for ROC plot (ROCplot.txt) with validation data set.
* ver. 1.29 Fixed problem created in preceding update with failure of Prediction | New sites.
* ver. 1.28 Fixed failure of Response to Categoricals when a variable had only one category.
* ver. 1.27 Added international decimal and list separator support for File | Import and File | Export file formats.
* ver. 1.26 Fixed enabling Graph | Response Points | Preferences | Groups enabling.
* ver. 1.25 Minor fix for saving model list as speadsheet. Sequential model numbers (first column) were saved incorrectly when very large. Fix for "xx.x is not a float point value." error message.
* ver. 1.24 Minor fix for Graph | Distributions and Graph | Fit Response Curves 2D color options for the last two contrasting fly-out selections.
* ver. 1.23 Fixed Import/Export of *.csv failing, problem introduced in version 1.21.
* ver. 1.22 Added Excel 2007 *.xlsx file type.
* ver. 1.21 Added Import/Export | Excel Spreadsheet. Added Models | Edit | Save Models As Spreadsheet | Save As Type | xls. Added Help system that runs under Windows Vista.
* ver. 1.20 Fixed plotting of multiple Graph | Response Point Variables. Fixed plotting Graph | Define Graph Range.
* ver. 1.19 Added AUC/ROC statistics (area under receiver operating characteristic curve) to NPMR.
* ver. 1.18 Updated NPMRintro.pdf (Accessed via Introduction in the Help)
* ver. 1.17 Fixed GIS Setup file selection order.
* ver. 1.16 Added protection for error trying to tune model with > 9 predictors. Fixed problem with models rejected with too many missing values when in fact the criterion had not been exeeded. Applies only to models being fit for more than one response variable in the response matrix. Added total sum of squares and error sum of squares to result file for binary response data.
* ver. 1.15 Fixed missing values plots appearing in Distributions.
* ver. 1.14 Added option for fixed width kernel for Graph | Distributions. Added 5 more line weights for graphs.
* ver. 1.13 Minor improvements and fixes. Graph | Distributions added. Fixed graph legend font name preference.
* ver. 1.12 Model Edit | Copy and File | Print alignment improvements. 3D vertical post fixed.
* ver. 1.11 Small improvements.
* ver. 1.10 Added animated GIFs for rotating 3D surfaces -- these can be inserted as animations in presentations and websites.
* ver. 1.09 Updated help.
* ver. 1.08 Fixed editing labels. Added 2D graphing color options.
* ver. 1.07 Minor fixes and additions.
* ver. 1.06 Fixed model file window opening error. Fixed Window | Arrange.
* ver. 1.05 Default printer error fixed. If your matrices windows are closed down too small to see the data, delete the Niche.ini file in the HyperNiche 1 folder.
* ver. 1.04 Fix for international comma for decimal separator. Added capability of dragging and editing 3D graph title and axis labels. Added grid backdrop option to 3D graphs.
* ver. 1.03 Fixed problem with randomization test not completing when predictors were many and best model had negative statistic for fit. Added sensitivity analysis to Evaluate Selected Model. Fixed slow reading or memory error with large model files (>10,000 models).
* ver. 1.02 Remove block of square-root transformation with negative numbers in non-target cells. Added control to Free Search in NPMR for maximum allowable missing estimates (%).
* ver. 1.01 Added model validation with a second data set under Prediction | New Sites. File | New Project logic fixed. Default.npj project file added for starting a default project by opening.