NĜIU - Page 2
Scott and Cindy KCĜJLC
At their wedding in Kailua Hawaii
on the island of Oahu
So how do you follow that up?
Anniversary in Alaska of course!
And the only way to follow that up
is with a trip to Memphis.
Thanksgiving Day at Graceland
Hail to the King!
And as if Alaska was not cold enough,
we spent our last anniversary in Iceland
at the Blue Lagoon!
Not every anniversary is in a cold place!
Here we are at the St Peter Stiftskeller
restaurant in Salzburg Austria listening
to a live orchestra playing Mozart while
But sometimes it is cold! Those white
specks are not dust spots on the lens.
It is sleet! At the summit of
Pike's Peak... in July.
Thanksgiving Day on the
Glass Skywalk overlooking the
Grand Canyon at the Hualapai
Reservation in Arizona
Our most "out of the way" anniversary (So far)
The private dining room at the Hotel Versal
in Vinnitsa, Ukraine
ARS NĜIU consists of:
- Transceiver: Icom IC-7410
- Antenna: Cushcraft R7 vertical (10-40) and a Folded Terminated Dipole (40/80/160)
- Computer: Dell desktop running Windows Vista
- Ham Radio Deluxe v184.108.40.206 for logging and rig control
- DM780 for digital modes
- MMTTY for FSK RTTY
- N1MM Contest Logger
- Plus other miscellaneous odds and ends too numerous to mention!
Honey "Bark Bark Bark"